Vet Diet Senior chicken and Rice Dry Cat Food
senior natural cat food is specially formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of cats aged 10 years and up. It delivers the right balance of calories and nutrients to help prevent weight gain caused by a slowing metabolism. Our senior dry cat food also contains:
- A rich blend of antioxidants to support a healthy aging process
- Omega-3 and omega-6 from flaxseed and fish oil for a healthy skin and coat
- A blend of prebiotics from chicory root extract to promote optimal digestion
- Added antioxidants from ingredients such as vitamins A, C and E, as well as fruits and vegetables combined with prebiotics help support immune health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed and fish oil help maintain skin and coat health.
- Added prebiotics from chicory root extract and added natural fiber from ingredients such as pea fiber and dried pumpkin help support digestive health.
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, brewers rice, oat flour, dehulled barley, pea protein, sweet potatoes, dried tomato pomace, dried egg product, menhaden fish meal, flaxseed, tapioca starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), pea fiber, natural chicken flavor, fish oil, yeast culture, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, DL- methionine, L-lysine, yeast extract, salt, chicory root extract, vitamin E supplement, New Zealand green mussels, Yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, fumaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, dried kelp, peppermint leaves, dried spinach, dried carrots, chia seed, dried pomegranate, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, dried apples, dried blackberries, dried broccoli, quinoa, dried pumpkin, dried avocado, dried kale, green tea extract, dried parsley, rosemary extract, thyme extract, carob bean, paprika, ginger, chamomile, turmeric, aloe vera gel concentrate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacin, iron proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, manganese proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, potassium iodate, inositol, folic acid.
Crude protein (min.) 30%, Crude fat (min.) 12%, Crude fiber (max.) 4%, Moisture (max.) 10%, Ash(max.) 8.5%, Calcium (min.) 1.3%, Phosphorus (min.) 1%, Potassium(min.) 0.65%, Sodium (min.) 0.35%, Magnesium (max.) 0.1%, Vitamin A(min.) 38,000 IU-Ul/kg, Vitamin D3 (min.) 2,200 IU-Ul/kg, Vitamin E (min.) 150 IU-Ul/kg, Taurine (min.) 0.28%, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)*(min.) 55 mg/kg, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2%, Omega-3 fatty acids*(min.) 0.8%, L-carnitine*(min) 150 mg/kg
Calorie content (ME Calculated): 3,350 kcal/kg or 402 kcal/cup.