Vet Diet Chicken and Rice Indoor Cat Dry food
adult indoor cat food – chicken and rice formula provides properly balanced nutrition for cats who live indoors. Our dry cat food with chicken is specially formulated with:
- High-quality protein from deboned chicken as well as L-carnitine, which helps maintain a healthy weight
- Omega-3 and omega-6 from flaxseed and fish oil for a healthy skin and coat
- A blend of prebiotics to help support optimal digestion
- Contains high-quality protein as well as L-carnitine to help metabolize fat. Added natural fiber from ingredients such as dried tomato pomace helps maintain a healthy metabolism.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed and fish oil help maintain skin and coat health.
- Added prebiotics from chicory root extract and added natural fiber from ingredients such as pea fiber and dried pumpkin help support digestive health.
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, brewers rice, pea protein, dehulled barley, tapioca starch, sweet potatoes, dried tomato pomace, dried egg product, menhaden fish meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, fish oil, pea fiber, yeast culture, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, taurine, salt, DL- methionine, L-lysine, yeast extract, chicory root extract, L-carnitine, vitamin E supplement, New Zealand green mussels, Yucca schidigera extract, fumaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, dried kelp, peppermint leaves, dried spinach, dried carrots, chia seed, dried pomegranate, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, dried apples, dried blackberries, dried broccoli, quinoa, dried pumpkin, dried avocado, dried kale, green tea extract, dried parsley, rosemary extract, thyme extract, carob bean, paprika, ginger, chamomile, turmeric, aloe vera gel concentrate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacin, iron proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, manganese proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, potassium iodate, inositol, folic acid.
Crude protein(min.) 30%, Crude fat(min.) 12%, Crude fiber(max.) 3%, Moisture(max.) 10%, Ash(max.) 8.5%, Calcium(min.) 1.3%, Phosphorus(min.) 0.90%, Potassium (min.) 0.65%, Sodium(min.) 0.35%, Magnesium(max.) 0.1%, Vitamin A(min.) 38,000 IU-Ul/kg, Vitamin D3(min.) 2,200 IU-Ul/kg, Vitamin E(min.) 150 IU-Ul/kg, Taurine(min.) 0.28%, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)*(min.) 55 mg/kg, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.1%, Omega-3 fatty acids*(min.) 0.85%, L-carnitine*(min) 500 mg/kg
Calorie content (ME Calculated): 3,350 kcal/kg or 352 kcal/cup.