Standlee Alfalfa Premium Cubes 40#
Available Inventory: 0
Premium Alfalfa Cubes are formed by coarsely grinding Standlee Premium Western Forage and forcing it through a large die with heat and steam. Alfalfa forage is low in sugar, moderately high in protein, high in calories and digestible fiber.
- Weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount.
- Feeding some long-stem forage (hay) may help eliminate boredom and prevent stall vices.
- Horses that have dental problems or for horses that aggressively consume their feed, Standlee Premium Western Forage cubes and pellets are recommended to be fed wet, soaked in water for 30 minutes or until properly softened.
- Gradually replace existing hay with Standlee Premium Western Forage over a 7-10 day period. Replace existing hay on a 1 to 1 basis with Standlee Premium Western Forage.
- Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses.
- Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.