Mountain Sunrise Alfalfa/Timothy 50#
Made from pure sun-cured alfalfa and Timothy blended equally together. This highly digestible pellet contains the following:
- Guaranteed at no less than 12% protein
- Great source of copper and zinc as well as vitamins A & D
- Better balance between calcium and phosphorus
- This mix helps lower the level of protein while maintaining the energy level.
- This is one of the best all-around feeds for all classes of horses
- No bentonite or binder of any kind makes this an all-natural pellet
Pellets can be used to completely replace loose hay or supplement pasture for horses, cattle, sheep, goats, rabbits, etc.
Crude Protein min 12%
Crude Fat. Min 2.0%
Crude Fiber: Max 30%
Calcium: Max 1.7 min .60%
Alfalfa Hay and Timothy Hay
Alfalfa Timothy Pellets can completely replace the forage in any animal’s diet. Horses should be fed 1.5% to 2% of their body weight in total feed per day, divided into at least 2 feedings.
Example: A 1000lb horse would require 15lb to 20lb of total feed per day, comprised of 3lb of supplemental feed plus 12lb to 17lb of Alfalfa Timothy Pellets.
Your horse’s overall condition will determine the amount of total feed required. Always ensure access to fresh water.