Empower Digestive Balance 40#
A pelleted top dress supplement designed to support overall gastrointestinal health and maintain normal gastric pH.
- Guaranteed levels of probiotics to support gastrointestinal health
- Provides nutrition that supports the reduction of gut pain and discomfort due to stressful situations
- Contains marine-sourced calcium that supports gastric health and helps maintain a normal stomach pH
- Includes butyric acid and zinc to support gut tissue integrity for ideal nutrient absorption
- Formulated with a proprietary yeast culture, providing bioactive compounds as a benefit to the beneficial microflora
- Designed to be fed as a top dress supplement to complement a balanced diet to support gastric health
- Peppermint flavor encourages acceptance and palatability
What makes some feeds better than others? What nutrients really make a difference in your horse's health? And how do we deliver the right combination for your animal? Those were our questions. Smart Grain Formulation is our answer.
|Crude Protein, minimum||13.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||17.0%|
|Dietary Starch*, maximum||8.0%|
|Copper, minimum||150 ppm|
|Zinc, minimum||550 ppm|
|Selenium, minimum||0.1 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
|Lactobacillus casei, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
|Bifidobacterium thermophilum, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
|Enterococcus Faecium, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
This supplement should be fed 4 times per day at 6 ounces per feeding or 3 times per day at 8 ounces per feeding for a 1,000 pound horse maintenance or performance horse. It can be fed along with regular grain ration or fed alone with adequate hay or pasture.
|Horse Weight||Total Intake Per Day||2x/day dosage||3x/day dosage||4x/day dosage|
|500 lbs.||12 oz||6||4||3|
|1,000 lbs.||24 oz||12||8||6|
|1,500 lbs.||36 oz||18||12||9|
1 cup = 0.35 pound = 6 ounces
This supplement may be fed as an individual portion at the rate of 8oz./1,000lbs. of body weight about 1 hour prior to exercising, trailering or other stress inducing activities. Use the feeding examples above for the portion size to use based on your horse’s weight.
Please see tag on bag for complete feeding directions. Forage is a key component of the diet. Empower Digestive Balance should always be fed in addition to a balanced diet.